As we near Christmas, I thought it only fitting to share with you one of my girls fav Christmas cookie recipes.
14 days until the "big'' day! Are your furbabies getting excited?
.......no mine either.
BUT are your non furbabies getting excited? Good! Mine are to!
Christmas minty dog cookies:
You will need a large bowl and a whisk, and be ready to dig your hands in as well! (preheat oven to 350 f)
- add 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- and 1 cup water ( add this to first)
- 2.5 cups whole wheat flour-slowly add this while whisking then when it start to get to dry to whisk, dig in with your hands to keep mixing.
- next is a half cup of oatmeal (keep mixing with hands)
- 1/3 cup of chopped Parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
Then get out your roller and roll until it is about a quarter of an inch thick.
Select the cutest Christmas cookie cutters you have.
And bake until they start to turn a golden brown.
These treats can also make a great gift idea for friends or family for their pets!
And who knows Santa Paws could also leave some under the tree for your furbabies!
|Makes a great gift!|
|Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree...|
My plan is to sit Mika, Lexus and my daughters in front of tree and get a nice Christmas picture with everybody smiling.........what? Why are you laughing?? I can do it! Impossible you say? Wont sit still?
Ah well it's worth a try anyways. So my pics of that day may be interesting, but there will be pics! I promise!
|"I MUST find that toy I buried here in Fall"|
|"Ahh that lovely snow smell" :)|
Hope your pups enjoy their Christmas cookies!!!
Thanks so much for reading! Tomorrow we will have some great wordless Wednesday blog hop pics up for you to view!
Just 14 more days till Christmas!!
The Aviva community funding is almost closed to votes, we can vote today and tomorrow and this part of the contest is over so please get your votes in for my local animal shelter, in dire need of our support, and every vote helps, even last minute voters that haven't had a chance yet, please do so now! We need all the votes we can get!
I want to take a moment to thank my friends who have voted and have been voting every day!
I truly appreciate it!
To learn more about my local shelter LAWS (Lanark Animal Welfare Society) and what they do for our community, just click HERE.
And to go directly to the voting page and also read more about the Aviva fund, click HERE.
Thanks guys! :)
- Subscribe via email to get us right in your box!
- Connect with me on my FB page (HuskyCrazed SibePage) by clicking the FB bade at the top right side of the screen.
- Lexus and Mika also have a new fan page! If you wanna drop by and send a "like" to their page, there is a badge up top for that to!
- Connect with me on Google+
Please leave me a comment, I Love hearing from you!