We have a super special post here for you today!
St.Patrick's Day was yesterday but we thought we would bring a wee bit of the ole Irish luck with us in today's post as well.
We have been lucky enough to receive two more awards!
. . . ok, well, its really only one award, since its the same award, but given to us by two different blogs. So that counts twice, doesn't it?
These two PAWsome people who have completely different blog styles have passed onto us, the Sunshine award!!
Much love and thanks to Melissa at Barking from the bayou and
Speedy the cheeky house bunny! We can really use some sunshine right now with all this cold we have been having! Shhhhh don't tell my huskies I said that! Haha! BOL!
You guys are da bestest!! I encourage you all to check out their blogs! Speedy is always getting into cheeky mischief and his disapproving bun days are pawsome! Speedy is the most adorable wee cheeky bunny in blogsville!
And Bentley and Pierre love dressing up and doing some pretty cool tricks for treats! Did you know they have their own book??
WOW! These guys are stars! Check out more info on the book
"The Returns", HERE. I will be doing a review on it soon, right here on my blog!
The rules of the award from Speedy are : Thank the person who gave it to you. Check!
Name ten things about myself . . . sheesh, you guys know so much about me, but I'll do my best!
And pass the award on to ten other blogs.
The rules for accepting Melissa's award, are, smile and pass it on! Done and done!
10 things about myself :
- I am a member of Care2 causes, and sign petitions and do all I can to help animals in need across the world.
- I used to consider myself more a cat person then a dog person. *GASP* I am now highly obsessed with both! BOL . . . and . . um MOL!
- I will be having a super cool review and giveaway coming up soon!
- I have certain special and very different connections with each member of my pack.
- I am a HUGE worry wart!
- I have only been using social media since November, and am still very much learning the ins and outs of it all.
- I love to read
- I am currently reading the series called Game of Thrones.
- I join #blogpawschat every Tuesday.
- I thrive on keeping my blog "real" and down to earth. I like people to know that neither myself, or my pack are not perfect. We struggle with things like everyone else, and my dogs are not "perfectly" trained, they do not balance things on their nose or pee on the tiolet etc . . . we are a family, a pack, and I like people to be able to relate to that. I mean, not that it wouldn't be totally amazing if they could do that, but, nope, not my huskies!
Now can we have envelope please . . .
And the blogs I would like to bring a little sunshine to are :
1) Barking from the Bayou
2) Stunning Keisha
3) Sand Spring Chesapeakes
4) Bichon Paws
5) Heart like a dog
6) Dogs n Pawz
7) Happiness is Siamese
8) Buddy's beat
9) Mommy of two
10) Spencer the Goldendoodle
You are all very deserving of this beautiful sunshine award!
Please take a moment to pop by some of their blogs!
I wish I could nominate everyone for awards, alas there are rules!
Just know that for all the blogs we visit every day, we love you all, and we don't need an award to say it.
Congrats to you all for being my sunshine!
And to all these recipients, you may choose your own rules out of the two that are listed above. Thanks.
We are starting to slow down though so make sure you come back daily to cast your vote for her.
Thanks guys! We wouldn't be as far as we are without you all!!
Click HERE to vote!