"Well now, take down your fishing pole and meet me at the fishing hole. We may not get a bite all day but don't you rush away. What a great place to rest your bones and mighty fine for skipping stones. You'll feel fresh as a lemonade a-setting in the shade."
In case you haven't 'caught' on by now, this months theme for Bowzer Box is "Gone Fishin."
Let's take a look at what the huskies got in their pet subscription box this month:
I think Bowzer really 'reeled' in some great products this month!
Check it out:
- Aqua Veggies Nutrition Booster. Naturally sourced sea veggies provides healthy vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that our 4 legged friends need to stay healthy.
- Northern Biscuits Smoked Fish With Blueberries. Local Canadian fish packed full of omegas.
- Hear Doggy Ultrasonic Whale. This super cool squeaky toy has a squeak made just for your dog! They can squeak it, but only your dog will hear it!
- Earth Rated Poop Bag Dispenser. Awesome dispenser with multiple features, which I will share shortly. PLUS the bags smell like lavender! How cool is that?
- Bowzer's Private Label from Darford. These delish treats were a hit with the huskies. Specially made by Darford for Bowzer Box, these treats are packed full of anti-oxidents and probiotics. Plus they are naturally preserved and no chemical additives.
I couldn't wait to check out the Aqua Veggies!
I was a little bit concerned when I smelled it, that my huskies wouldn't eat it, as they can be pretty picky with what goes in their bowl. However there were no issues! They actually seemed to love it!
Then it was time to 'dive' into the treats! I knew from our previous Bowzer Box that my huskies love the goodies from Northern, so I was excited for them to get their paws on a different flavor this month. As you can see from my 3 step collage (above) Mika wasted no time 'reeling' in her 'catch of the day.'
She was equally excited when she got her sniffer on these super special treats from Darford.
She 'reeled' them in in no time.
She 'reeled' them in in no time.
Of course we all know what happens shortly after eating time. That's right, time to empty out!
I was SO happy to test out the Earth Rated poop bag dispenser, as I had already heard loads about them. Not only does it have a strap for conveniently carrying the dispenser on your leash, but there is also a clip on the back where you can put your (full) poop bag so your not stuck carrying it around until you find a garbage can! "P - U, Mika, I think you had to much fish!!!"
Finally after all that, it was time to chillax and play! Her 'catch of the day' may have been those treats from Northern, but she had a blast playing with the whale toy too! I honestly had my doubts that she would hear the squeak and I wouldn't, so I was happy to see it worked fabulously! She went nuts when I squeaked it, but all I heard was air!
There you have it folks, I think it's safe to say Mika didn't get 'skunked' with this months Bowzer Box ;) But then again, we never have. For those of you who aren't sure, Bowzer Box is a Canadian Dog Subscription Box. It comes packed full of fun toys, healthy treats, and different surprises for dogs each month. You even get to choose whether you want to subscribe for one month or more. If your interested in treating you pup with Bowzer Box, click the image to the left to take you straight to their website!
|This post was part of our Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop.|
Hosted By Ruckus The Eskie.
Co Hosted By Barking From The Bayou, And Me From Love Is Being Owned By A Husky.
"Don't Think, Just Link!"