|Original Pumpkin Patch Image|
Benefits of feeding pumpkin to dogs:
- Fiber. Pumpkin is a great source of fiber, and helps keep your dogs digestive system moving. The fiber will not only help a dog who is constipated, but it will also help a dog who is having issues with loose stools.
- Antioxidants and fatty acids in pumpkin seeds are great for your dogs coat, and skin
- If your dog has a sensitive tummy, try feeding two tablespoons of 100% pure canned pumpkin daily.
- Canned pumpkin is loaded with beta carotene, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc and vitamins A and C - helping prevent cancers in pets.
- Does your dog need to shed a few pounds? Try reducing 2 tablespoons of your dogs regular food, and adding 2 tablespoons of canned pumpkin to their diet!
For you kitties out there - Canned pumpkin can greatly reduce those awful fur balls! Don't like the taste? Add a small amount of pumpkin to your wet food!
What are you waiting for? Embrace the Fall season and get out there and eat some PUMPKIN!
#CannedPumpkin is loaded with beta carotene, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc and vitamins A and C - helping prevent cancers in #pets .— Jenna Drady (@HuskyCrazed) September 24, 2015
|This post is part of our Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop.|
Hosted by Ruckus The Eskie
Co hosted by Barking From The Bayou, and me from Love Is Being Owned By A Husky