2015 has been an interesting year. It has had its ups, and it has had its downs, but as the year wraps up, I see a lot of exciting things to look forward to in the year 2016. There is so much happening that I simply cannot wait to share it all with you! But for now, I would like to focus on some of my most popular/favorite posts from 2015.
1) One of my fondest memories from 2015 was introducing Robbie, the little stray kitten that wandered into our yard at quite a peculiar (yet perfect) time. There is a strong meaning behind the story of this little kitten, and even though she is a little terror, (who likes to climb decorated Christmas trees) we love her to pieces. You can see our first few weeks of introducing her to the family - here, here, here, and here.
2) Another one of my favs, comes from my very own talking Huskies. I created a post called "I talk to my dogs, and they talk back! #TalkingHuskies." It was a super fun post, where I shared my point of view about what exactly my dogs are saying to me. Catch up on that one here.
3) Definitely a series I had a ton of fun with, was "20 things every Siberian Husky Owner Needs." Part 1 and part 2. There were a whole lot of laughs involving my Siberian Husky Facebook group, as well as all of you here, and it will go down in history as one of my all time, favorite posts.
4) I was also happy with the outcome of my Siberian Husky - Frequently asked questions post. That post turned out extremely popular and brought great numbers! And of course it did... there are so many misconceptions out there when it comes to the Siberian, people are always on the hunt for answers.
5) Last but certainly not least, one of the best times I have had this year, and one of my fav posts from 2015 - the K9 Sportsfest Recap. My mother, my dog, my daughter, and I, all went to a super fun dog event and had a vendor booth rented for our jewelry and other handcrafted, pet related items. It was a great experience for all of us, and Lexus even had a blast!
|Just a few of my fondest memories from 2015 - captured in photos|
The Sibe tribe would love to hear:
Are there any of our posts from 2015 that really stuck in your memory as a FAV?