However you refer to your 4 legged friend, there are always people out there who just don't feel the same way about pets as we do. I can almost guarantee each one of you reading my blog today have experienced (at least once) someone saying something to you regarding your pets which was simply an unwelcome conversation. Am I right?
What are some of the worst?
1) That's gross you let your dog lick your face.
2) You do know their not actually children right?
3) You really shouldn't treat your dogs as if they were children.
4) Oh, do you have dogs because you have no children?
5) I have heard that breed is vicious.
6) You really let your dogs on the furniture? What about the stink and fur?
7) Why are you so upset your dog died? They are replaceable.
8) You buy more things for your dogs than I buy for my children.
9) Why don't you just go buy the cheap food from the grocery store? Their only dogs.
10) You know dogs carry diseases right? You shouldn't let them lick your kids faces.
I think that covers a few of them.
Your turn! Have you ever been told any of these?
Do you have any to add to our list? Let me know in the comments!
|Say it loud! |
I am a dog mom and proud of it!
|Pet Parade Blog Hop|
Hosted by Rascal and Rocco
Co hosted by Jan's Funny Farm, Bionic Basil, Barking From The Bayou
and me from Love Is Being Owned By A Husky
|FlashBack Friday Blog Hop|
Hosted by Five Sibes Mom
Co hosted by me from Love Is Being Owned By A Husky
Pet Parade Link up:
Pet Parade Social Media Links:
Flashback Friday Link up: