Right? Thank you for the demonstration Leo! LOL! Anyways, lets get to the good stuff. If you are owned by Siberian Huskies, there are just some things that are a necessity to have in your personal arsenal of dog supplies and/or needs. Some of these are just for fun, but the best part is, even though they sound silly, they are just - oh, SO true!
20 Things Every Siberian Husky Owner Needs:
- Grooming tools! And lots of them!
- A good vacuum cleaner
- Camera/cell phone camera (for tons of husky photos)
- A good sense of humor (for those times when you just have to look at your husky and shake your head)
- Siberian Husky apparel/Jewelry (show that husky pride)
- Lint roller - omg lint roller!! Or maybe a Schticky!!
- Grass seed - #TrustMe
- Durable chew toys (if you can find any)
- New furniture... eventually
- Golf clubs and golf balls... for all the 'holes' in your yard
- Understanding neighbors - or at least ones who are hard of hearing
- Non black clothing - unless you call husky fur on an outfit your new fashion statement
- Self control so as not to fall victim to the "Husky-holic" syndrome (betcha can't have just one!)
- Good walking shoes - again, trust me
- Walking belt
- Forgiveness - this will come in handy
- Learn to love the side order of husky fur with your morning coffee
- Lots of bed space
- Last but certainly not least... unconditional love <3
Huge shout out to my Siberian Husky Facebook group for helping me out with this list - you guys are the best! Stay tuned next Saturday for part 2!